Laser Hair RemovalWe Offer Laser Hair Removal in NYC
Contact us to book your appointment and get the look you want.
Our ServicesLaser hair removal is the most efficient technique offered on the market
The Laser Hair Removal method and frequency will depend entirely on the specific area of the body to be treated.
During your consultation, your hair and skin are assessed and an individually tailored program will be designed to meet your specific needs. On average, six to eight sessions are recommended, followed by occasional maintenance treatments. In most cases a minimum treatment requires sessions at four to six week intervals to achieve perfect hair removal.
Bare Body Laser, located in Manhattan, specializes in exclusive and revolutionary procedures obtaining permanent hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal How to prepare for an appointment
Shave 24-48 hours before your appointment to ensure the best results.
NO waxing, plucking, threading, bleaching, depilatory creams 3 to 6 weeks prior.
Laser Hair Removal What to expect on the day of appointment
No gel for hair removal treatment (the site currently says gel).
After care includes no sun for 2 weeks post-treatment, but it is ok to leave the house with appropriate protection.
Post treatment trim and shave is ok, but nothing else (for laser hair removal).
Laser Hair RemovalAfter Care Tips
Here are some after-care tips that will help you heal quickly and avoid any complications:
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 48 hours after the laser treatment. This means staying indoors or using sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher if you must go outside.
- Do not pick at or scratch the treated area. This can irritate and delay the healing process.
- Avoid hot showers, saunas, and steam rooms for at least 24 hours after the treatment. Stick to cool or lukewarm water instead.
- Apply a cool compress to the treated area if necessary to alleviate any discomfort.
- Do not wax or pluck the treated area for at least 6 weeks after the treatment. This will give the laser time to work effectively and prevent skin damage.
By following these simple after-care tips, you can ensure that your laser hair removal experience is as positive as possible.
Laser Hair RemovalFAQs
What can you not do when getting laser hair removal?
Do and don'ts after laser?
How long until laser hair removal is permanent?
What They SayReviews
“You really are the best! thank you for taking great care of my skin and for making me glow.”
Nathalia Delarmelindo Desien